Visual Studio 2017 with oxygine problem

• Hello everyone, i want to start with oxygine, but have a problem with first compile.
    Couse, iv got thoes errors:
    unresolved external symbol __imp__fprintf
    unresolved external symbol __imp____iob_func

compilator said, that file oxygine_d_lib couse those errors.

anyone know how to fix that?

• administrators

Hi, could you try oxygine from "ox-move" branch?
    https://github.com/oxygine/oxygine-framework/tree/ox-move

• Sure, iv compiled it and visual 2017 (Visual Studio 2017 (v141)) shows me that cant find every single .h file from this engine. This shows, when i set for windows sdk 8.1.

But.. when i set up on windows sdk 10.(...)
    then its shows error while debugging
    Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention.

iv installed visual studio 2017 specialy for oxygine. On visual studio 2013 same message:
    Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The value of ESP was not properly saved across a function call. This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention.

Okay, maybe we do this other way, can you tell me, what i need to install, to use your engine?
    Like what windows you recomand,version of visual with what features etc.
    What youv used to create oxygine? I will try install same setting, and maybe then it will compiled.

Couse i have a windows 7, visual studio 2013 proffesional, visual studio 2017 comunity. Ofc iv installed python, create solution using python command on gen_template.py etc. Done everything you said on videos, and wiki. Maybe i make some misstake, maybe its problem with a settings.

• administrators

unfortunately I can't reproduce any your errors.
    I can succesfully build examples and project created with gen_template

• administrators

Just installed VS2017 community. And succesfully launched examples.
    One thing I only changed is select platform toolset V141 for example and oxygine project.

• Okay then, i will try reinstall visual studio, and try once more. Will write soon.

Looks like your connection to Oxygine was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.